1) Angela A. Viswasom, Sheela Sivan, Abraham Jobby. “Age related changes in the Granule cell number in the Human Cerebellar Cortex”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013; Vol-2, Issue -16, April 22;Page: 2698-2704.
2) Angela A. Viswasom, Abraham Jobby. “ Age related changes in the purkinje cells in human cerebellar cortex”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013; Vol-2, Issue -31, August 5; Page:5882-5890.
3) Sumit Datta, Abraham Jobby. “Diagnostic delay and health seeking behavior among tuberculosis patients under revised national tuberculosis control programme in Kottayam, Kerala”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sicences 2013; Vol-2, Vol-2, Issue-33, August 19; Page: 6228-6234.
4) Angela A. Viswasom, Abraham Jobby. “Histogenesis Of Human Cerebellar Cortex” Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS), 2013; Vol-1, Issue-4, Page: 258-261.
5) Angela A. Viswasom, Sheela Sivan, Krishnan . B. “Age Changes in the Thymus – A Histological And Morphological Study. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences;Volume-2, Issue-16, April 22, 2013a; Page-2667
6) Abraham Jobby, Kumar Sai Sailesh, et.al. “An observation into random blood glucose, autonomic, respiratory, hematological parameters in Long-term cell phone users and Non users of Karukutty Village, Kerala State” Asian Journal of Health Sciences, 2013; Vol-1, Issue-1; page:25-32
7) “Adverse Drug Reactions due to Cancer Chemotherapy” – Published by Dr. Surendra S Akash, Asst. Professor of
Pharmacology published by the Lambert publishers, Saarbruken, Germany.
8) Akash .S S., Bhounsule A S. “Oral Capecitabine – Can It Cause The Hand-Foot Syndrome?”
9) T. Venkateswara Rao & Deepa Babin “Detection of MRSA in Medical and Nursing Students Not Exposed to Patient Care Environment” published in Global Research Analysis, Volume:2, Issue:8, Aug 2013-ISSN No.2277-8160.
10) Deepa Babin, Subbannayya Kotigadde, P. Sunil Rao and T. Venkateswara Rao “Clinico-mycological profile of vaginal candidiasis in a tertiary care hospital in Kerala’ Published by International Journal of Research in Biological Sciences 2013;3(1): 55-59, Universal Research Publications, available online at http://www.urpjournals.com
11) Deepa Babin, P. Sunil Rao, Subbannayya Kotigadde. “Evolving trends in candidemia and antifungal resistance”. CME on Current Challenges in Clinical Microbiology organised by Department of Microbiology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Manipal on 9th March 2013