1) Angela A. Viswasom, Sheela Sivan, Abraham Jobby. “Age related changes in the Granule cell number in the Human Cerebellar Cortex”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013; Vol-2, Issue -16, April 22;Page: 2698-2704.
2) Angela A. Viswasom, Abraham Jobby. “ Age related changes in the purkinje cells in human cerebellar cortex”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013; Vol-2, Issue -31, August 5; Page:5882-5890.
3) Sumit Datta, Abraham Jobby. “Diagnostic delay and health seeking behavior among tuberculosis patients under revised national tuberculosis control programme in Kottayam, Kerala”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sicences 2013; Vol-2, Vol-2, Issue-33, August 19; Page: 6228-6234.
4) Angela A. Viswasom, Abraham Jobby. “Histogenesis Of Human Cerebellar Cortex” Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS), 2013; Vol-1, Issue-4, Page: 258-261.
5) Angela A. Viswasom, Sheela Sivan, Krishnan . B. “Age Changes in the Thymus – A Histological And Morphological Study. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences;Volume-2, Issue-16, April 22, 2013a; Page-2667
6) Abraham Jobby, Kumar Sai Sailesh, et.al. “An observation into random blood glucose, autonomic, respiratory, hematological parameters in Long-term cell phone users and Non users of Karukutty Village, Kerala State” Asian Journal of Health Sciences, 2013; Vol-1, Issue-1; page:25-32
7) “Adverse Drug Reactions due to Cancer Chemotherapy” – Published by Dr. Surendra S Akash, Asst. Professor of
Pharmacology published by the Lambert publishers, Saarbruken, Germany.
8) Akash .S S., Bhounsule A S. “Oral Capecitabine – Can It Cause The Hand-Foot Syndrome?”
9) T. Venkateswara Rao & Deepa Babin “Detection of MRSA in Medical and Nursing Students Not Exposed to Patient Care Environment” published in Global Research Analysis, Volume:2, Issue:8, Aug 2013-ISSN No.2277-8160.
10) Deepa Babin, Subbannayya Kotigadde, P. Sunil Rao and T. Venkateswara Rao “Clinico-mycological profile of vaginal candidiasis in a tertiary care hospital in Kerala’ Published by International Journal of Research in Biological Sciences 2013;3(1): 55-59, Universal Research Publications, available online at http://www.urpjournals.com
11) Deepa Babin, P. Sunil Rao, Subbannayya Kotigadde. “Evolving trends in candidemia and antifungal resistance”. CME on Current Challenges in Clinical Microbiology organised by Department of Microbiology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Manipal on 9th March 2013
12) Sanal Mohan Sudhakaran,Unnikrishnan Tharayil,Sahni Dhronan Kallidanthil.Comparison of efficacy of Hypertonic
Saline Versus Normal Saline in the treatment of Chronic Rhinosinusitis with the hep of CT:
13) Sanal Mohan,Sahni D.K,Ljin Radhakishnan, Unnikrishnan T. Study of extra cranial complications of chronic
suppurative otitis media.J.Evid.Based Med.Healthc.2016;3(80),4322-4324.DOI:10.18410/jebmh/2016/921
14) Abdul AslamP,Sangeetha Purushothaman,Jihana Shajahan.An analysis of the pattern and profile of adverse drug
reactions reported at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Kerala,India :a retrospective record based
observational sudy.Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol 2018;7:1715-20.
15) Sangetha Purushothaman,Reneega Gangadhar,Anitha Kumari.K, Sanjeev Nair.Adverse Drug Reacion Monitoring in
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients in a Tertiary care Centre.JMSCR Vol//05//Issue//04//page
16) Lohit Naik,Vijaya NM,Rajesh Sangaram Burns in Married Women: An Autopsy Based Study .Indian Journal of
Forensic medicine and Pathology 2018;11/2(3)17912182.
17) Vincy Nelson,Rakesh P S,Sony Simon,Amruthavani A K ,Arjun Ganeshan.Indications for Caesarean Section Among
the Antenatal Cases Admitted in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Kollam.Int J Med Res Prof.2017 Sept;3(5):1-5
18) Vincy Nelson MD,Prabhakumari C MD,Chinmayi P,Deepak Raj, Diana Juliet, Sony Simon, Rakesh PS MD.Diabetes
self-care:A community based cross sectional study from Kollam district,Kerala.Indian Journal of Basic and Applied
Medical research; march 2016:Vol-5,Issue-2,P.581-588
19) Heera Shenoy T, Mammen KE. Pattern of obstetric referrals in a tertiary hospital in South Kerala. J. Evid.
Based Med.Healthc. 2018; 5(29),0000-0000. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2018/000
20) Heera Shenoy T, Sheela Shenoy T. Determinants of primary caesarean delivery and its outcome in South Kerala.
J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2018; 5(32), 0000-0000. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2018/000
21) Shenoy HT, James SX, Shenoy ST. Maternal risk factors and perinatal outcomes in fetal growth restriction using
obstetric Doppler in South Kerala, India. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2019;8:6-13.
22) Shenoy HT, Shenoy S. Inter hospital obstetric referrals: public versus private sector to a tertiary care
teaching hospital in South Kerala, India. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2019;8:86-93.
23) Heera Shenoy T. Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome in pregnancy – a case report. J. Evid. Based Med.
Healthc. 2018; 5(29), 0000-0000. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2018/000.