Major Procedures done:
- Acute and chronic kidney diseases
- Cystic diseases of the kidney
- Fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Kidney-related metabolic disorders
- Kidney stones
- Rare and genetic kidney diseases
Our comprehensive clinics and services include:
Stone Prevention Clinic – performs thorough evaluations to determine risk factors for formation of new kidney stones.
Interventional Nephrology – providing the latest dialysis access support for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients.
- AV Fistula creation
- Femoral / Jugular Catheterization
- Permanent Catheterization
- Permanent Catheter removal
- Outpatient Dialysis Program – dialysis care provided by a team of dedicated faculty, nurses and technician at multiple locations.
- Inpatient Dialysis Program – a full-service, full-time acute dialysis unit providing renal replacement therapy.
- Dialysis Vascular Access Service – a cooperative clinical service for responsive vascular access treatment.