No.31/Aca (A) / 2015 / TMCK 20.07.2015
Sub: Admission to MBBS Course 2015 Batch- First allotment list of NRI seats ( 15 )
The following applicants for admission to NRI seats in respect of MBBS 2015 Batch have been provisionally selected for admission to the course.
|Sl. No||Name of the Applicant|
|1||Ashna C Ibrahim|
|3||Rayan Muhammad Aneez|
|6||Mekha Mariam Jobson|
|7||Abhilash R Pillai|
|9||Akhil J Vaidian|
The Applicants can take admission to the Course at the office of the Principal from 10.00 hours on 20.07.2015 to 16.00 Hrs. on 25.7.2015 with the Original documents mentioned below :-
- SSLC/ 10th standard Certificate.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Plus Two or equivalent Certificate.
- Mark list at the qualifying Examination ( Plus Two or equivalent)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution last attended.
- Certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended, preferably issued within six months.
- Community Certificate from Tahsildar/ Village Officer in case the candidate requires relaxation in marks as per rules in force.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Character & Conduct Certificate in compliance with clause XII b of the Prospectus on “Prohibition of Ragging”.
- Equivalency / Eligibility Certificate of the qualifying examination obtained from Kerala University of Health Sciences by candidates other than those who passed qualifying examination of Kerala Higher Secondary Board, CBSE or ICSE.
- Migration certificate by candidates passed qualifying examination other than Kerala Higher Secondary Board.
- Other Certificates / Documents required to be produced as per the application Form
- Tuition Fee of Rs 11,00,000/- , Special Fees of Rs 73,300/- and Hostel and other charges of Rs 1,08,500/- are to be paid for the First Year and Bank Guarantee from a Scheduled Bank agreeing to pay the tuition fee to be paid for the second, third, fourth and fifth year of the course.
- Declaration of the NRI Sponsor.
- Copy of Passport of the NRI Sponsor attested by the Indian Embassy.
- Employment Certificate countersigned by the Indian Embassy.
- Relationship Certificate of the Sponsor issued by the Village Officer.
- Ten Passport size photographs of the candidate (one of them shall be laminated on the acing side).
- Two sets of self-attested photocopies of all the documents/certificates listed above.
Rate of Fee and the Admission will be subject to the final decision of the Hon’ble Admission Supervisory Committee & Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional colleges of Kerala and the Courts of Law.