No. 31/Aca (A) / 2015 / TMCK 27.07.2015
Sub: Admission to MBBS Course 2015 Batch- Second allotment list of NRI seats ( 3 )
The following applicants for admission to NRI seats in respect of MBBS 2015 Batch have been provisionally selected for admission to the course against unreported candidates as per First Allotment List published on 20.07.2015.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Applicant|
The Applicants can take admission to the Course at the office of the Principal from 10.00 hours on 27.07.2015 to 16.00 Hrs. on 30.07.2015 with the Original documents mentioned below :-
- SSLC/ 10th standard Certificate.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Plus Two or equivalent Certificate.
- Mark list at the qualifying Examination ( Plus Two or equivalent)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution last attended.
- Certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended, preferably issued within six months.
- Community Certificate from Tahsildar/ Village Officer in case the candidate requires relaxation in marks as per rules in force.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Character & Conduct Certificate in compliance with clause XII b of the Prospectus on “Prohibition of Ragging”.
- Equivalency / Eligibility Certificate of the qualifying examination obtained from Kerala University of Health Sciences by candidates other than those who passed qualifying examination of Kerala Higher Secondary Board, CBSE or ICSE.
- Migration certificate by candidates passed qualifying examination other than Kerala Higher Secondary Board.
- Other Certificates / Documents required to be produced as per the application Form
- Tuition Fee of Rs 11,00,000/- , Special Fees of Rs 73,300/- and Hostel and other charges of Rs 1,08,500/- are to be paid for the First Year and Bank Guarantee from a Scheduled Bank agreeing to pay the tuition fee to be paid for the second, third, fourth and fifth year of the course.
- Declaration of the NRI Sponsor.
- Copy of Passport of the NRI Sponsor attested by the Indian Embassy.
- Employment Certificate countersigned by the Indian Embassy.
- Relationship Certificate of the Sponsor issued by the Village Officer.
- Ten Passport size photographs of the candidate (one of them shall be laminated on the acing side).
- Two sets of self-attested photocopies of all the documents/certificates listed above.
Rate of Fee and the Admission will be subject to the final decision of the Hon’ble Admission Supervisory Committee & Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional colleges of Kerala and the Courts of Law.