No. 31/Aca (A)/ 2015 /TMCK 25.9.2015
PROVISIONAL FOURTH ALLOTMENT LIST
The ‘Provisional Fourth Allotment List’ of eligible applicants against non-reported candidates for admission to MBBS Course 2015 Batch under Management Quota is published herewith. The applicants can view the details of allotment on furnishing his/her ‘Name, Application Number & Date of Birth’ in the appropriate places shown in the website: www.tmc.ac.in
The applicants included in the ‘Fourth Allotment List’ can take admission to the Course by reporting at the office of the Principal during working hours on 26.9.2015 till 17.00 hours on 27.09.2015 Sunday ( working day for admission related functions) along with the Original of the documents and other things mentioned below. Late comers and applicants who did not come with required documents mentioned below including fee and bank-guarantee are liable to forego their claim for admission to the Course in this institution.
A few candidates in the remaining list of applicants as per inter-se seniority has been included in the list as candidates in the waiting list. In the absence of seat-allotted candidates, the persons in the waiting list who report with all required documents and fees will be provisionally considered for admission.
List of Documents / Things to be produced at the time of Admission:
- SSLC/ 10th standard Certificate.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Plus Two or equivalent Certificate.
- Mark list at the qualifying Examination ( Plus Two or equivalent)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution last attended.
- Admit card at the Medical Entrance Examination conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,Kerala.
- Mark list at the Medical Entrance Examination conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala.
- Certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended, preferably issued within six months.
- Document/certificate from the authority, mentioned in clause 1b of the Prospectus, to establish the claim for reservation /privilege, if any, made in column 8 of the application.
- Community Certificate from Tahsildar / Village Officer in case the candidate requires relaxation in marks as per rules in force.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Character & Conduct Certificate in compliance with clause XII b of the Prospectus on “Prohibition of Ragging”.
- Equivalency / Eligibility Certificate of the qualifying examination obtained from Kerala University of Health Sciences by candidates other than those who passed qualifying examination of Kerala Higher Secondary Board, CBSE or ICSE.
- Migration certificate by candidates passed qualifying examination other than Kerala Higher Secondary Board.
- Tuition Fee of Rs 5,50,000/-, Special Fees of Rs 73,300/- and Hostel and other charges of Rs 1,08,500/- are to be paid for the First Year and Bank Guarantee from a Scheduled Bank agreeing to pay the tuition fee to be paid for the second, third, fourth and fifth year of the course as mentioned in clause V (c).
- Ten Passport size photographs of the candidate including one laminated on facing side.
- Two sets of self-attested photocopies of all the documents/certificates listed above.
Rate of Fee and the Admission will be subject to the final decision of the Hon’ble Admission Supervisory Committee & Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional colleges of Kerala and the Courts of Law of the country.
Those who experience any difficulty in viewing their allotment details may inform the same and seek help by reporting to email id: