Travancore College of Nursing, established in 2010, emphasizes on value education, intellectual and clinical training of the students so that they can excel in their nursing career. We believe in providing quality care to the sick with a holistic approach without distinction of caste, creed, colour or social status.
- To be a centre of excellence in the field of nursing education
- To extend high quality comprehensive nursing care services to the population at large.
- To develop facilities for training in Nursing.
- To set up appropriate measures to promote research in health related fields
- To encourage the development of beneficial association with other system of medicine for the benefit of common man
- The Nursing College is affiliated to the Kerala University Of Health & Allied Sciences , Thrissur and is recognized by the Indian Nursing council and the Kerala Nurses and Midwives council
- The college conducts a four year BSc Nursing degree programme .
- 3. The college admits 50 students annually.
- The seats available for admission are categorized as 50%Government and 50% management seats.
- Well Equipped Labs
- Audio Visual Aids
- Computer Lab