Travancore School of Nursing, established in the year 2009, is intended to train candidates in becoming qualified nurses. The school imparts them with clinical competency, administrative skills and ethical commitment for the changing health needs of the society and moulds them into qualified caregivers for the needy. The school is attached to Travancore Medical College, Kollam Medicity
- To be a centre of excellence in the field of nursing education
- To extend high quality comprehensive nursing care services to the population at large.
- To develop facilities for training in Nursing.
- To set up appropriate measures to promote research in health related fields
- To encourage the development of beneficial association with other system of medicine for the benefit of common man
- The Nursing College is affiliated to Indian Nursing council and the Kerala Nurses and Midwives council
- Course offered is 3 year Diploma Course in General Nursing & Midwifery
- The college admits 50 students annually.
- Clinical Facilities